ISSN : 2582-5887
1. Your abstract should give all the initial required information like Title, Name(s) of the author(s) and Contact information.
2. The Abstract must be informative and can be 200 words in length along with maximum five key words.
3. You need to write the reasons for your writing.
4. You need to write on what content does this work? What is the scope of the research?
1. The of the article should only be in Times New Roman (Body) font of 12 point size and 1.15 spaced paragraphed.
2. The best range of your paper should be between 2000-5000 words in which your abstract included.
3. Authors should clearly insert all types of Images, Tables, and Figures in the manuscripts only.
4. Authors are strictly advised that they should not send all types of Images, Tables, and Figures separately.
5. All references should be given to claim that you have searched the references and information for your respective paper.
1. United International Journal of Engineering and Sciences (UIJES) claims that it maintains the sovereignty and dignity of the journal to run it smoothly. The author is strictly advised to follow the rules and regulations of United International Journal of Engineering and Sciences (UIJES)
2. It is author(s)’ responsibility that the information contains sufficient details and references as the source of information.
3. The research paper sent by the author for publication should be previously unpublished. Itshould not have been published elsewhere, or be under the process of the review in any other journal.
4. It is the responsibility of the author(s) to institute that She/he has submitted an entirelyoriginal, providing due credit by virtue of proper reference to the work where they are availed.
5. It is the responsibility of the author the work she/he submits should be entirely plagiarism free. In case of unethical behaviour the work will strictly rejected.
6. In case of similarity index of more than 10% with other manuscripts, it may be rejected or left to the discretion of the editor as for the policy.
7. The review period can be one to 14 days in this regard the author has right to ask the status of the paper during these days.
8. Once the review process is done, the author will be intimated about the status of the manuscript which could either be an acceptance or made revision.
|Topic or Title of Paper||Times New Roman||12||Bold||Centre||1.5|
|Author(s)’ Name(s)||Times New Roman||12||Bold||Centre||1.5|
|Author’s Designation||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Centre||1.5|
|Affiliation||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Centre||1.5|
|Postal address for sending||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Centre||1.5|
1. For Indian Authors: Rs Rs700/-(Indian Authors)
2. 40USD (For foreign authors)
Note: The paid fee is used for review process, website maintenance and other administrative work.